February 17, 2009

Back to the daily grind...

Valentine's Day is finally over! Finally things will go back to normal around the flowershop. As for my everyday job it is just getting my busy season with Court starting back up. I have one Grand Jury down and two more to go.

The pregnancy is going good but I am starting to understand morning sickness all too well. Whoever labelled it "morning" sickness should be shot because I wish I was so lucky as to only be sick in the mornings! I pretty much have "24 hour a day" sickness. Just looking at certain foods or even some smells can make me nauseous. It has been pretty rough but I am learning some tricks here and there that really help out. One thing is for sure, I can't just jump out of bed and into the shower. I haven't gained a lot of weight and am still in my regular clothes right now. I am sure once I can eat without getting sick I will start to gain!

No comments: