September 11, 2008

My Favorites

I love lists. I make lists for everything, from things to do, shopping lists, packing checklists, list of things to do before going on a trip, honey do lists, wish lists, gift buying lists, lists of items lent out, list of projects to work on...I think you get the picture. I could seriously go on for days about all the lists I make. So here is a "list" of all my favorites, in no particular order, starting with the most obvious!

diet mountain dew
polka dots
flip flops
the color pink
pearls
music
my pink Ugg boots
autumn
pumpkins
the color orange
Halloween
a really cold beer after a really long day
cheesecake
The Golden Girls
my husband's unique personality
Alabama football
painting
decorating my house
snickers
purses
my palm treo
being organized
my labeler
puppies
hauling cows with my hubby
babies
circles & squares
a schedule
gerbera daisies
giving gifts

I could go on and on. I know some of these are dorky but I'm cool with that. It really doesn't take much to make me happy!

No comments: