September 8, 2008

Now or never...

I decided to finally start my very own blog. I read several blogs and have wanted to start writing daily. I really just need an outlet to vent, release some stress and to track my goals. I am a huge procrastinator. I always put things off to the last minute. I just recently had a birthday and I always seem to reflect on my life around that time. It finally hit me this year that I still need to grow up in many ways. I have so many things I want to do in this life time but I never seem to get around to getting started. I always tell myself I will do "this" as soon as I finish "that" and so on. It is a never ending cycle. I have two years until I turn thirty and now is as good of a time as any to just get started. I truly hope to stick to my goal of writing something at least five days a week. Even if it is just a sentence or two about how my day went.

No comments: