December 1, 2008

Fa la la la la!

These are some of the individual ornaments from the tree in our den. We have a total of 110 ornaments on there this year. Yes, I counted the ornaments as I put them on the tree. Why? Because apparently I am that big of a dork!

This is our cowboy snowman. Isn't he a cutie!
This is our summer time Santa. Buck and I got him on our
first trip to the beach together!

This is a cowbell. These were the favors at our wedding last year and I kept one and made it into an ornament.
These are just some of the colored ball ornaments on the tree. Last year I retired all the ones that we had that were hand-me-downs and bought all new on Black Friday. I have pink, green, blue and red. I love the new vibrant colors vs. the older traditional colors.
This is probably one of my favorites! My mom bought it for me several years ago.

No comments: