November 30, 2008

How do I love my husband...let me count the ways...

Sometimes my husband can drive me completely insane. It seems that every time he is about to drive me crazy he does something really sweet and I instantly forgive him for everything he has ever done. Today we had our Christmas Open House at the flower shop and a friend of my mom's came in with a really cute purse. It looked almost just like the one I had been wanting from Fossil. Only thing is, the one from Fossil cost over $300 and being as we are like the rest of America and broke I knew that purse was out of the question. But anyway, she said there was another one just like it left at the store and it was waaaaaaaaay cheaper than the Fossil purse AND 20% off! Well since the hubby was up there with us at the Open House I told him he should go get it because it would make a really nice Christmas gift for me. Of course he said no and so I decided since the price was so good that I would just go get it for myself later when I got off. After the Open House, my mom and I closed up and got in the car and headed up there. When we went in mom started looking around and I went straight for the purses. It was gone. The girl at the counter told me they had just sold it. I was so upset and mad that Buck didn't go get it. Well after shopping around for a while I headed home and had to run in and change because we were supposed to head to his sister's house for a late Thanksgiving dinner. When I got to the bedroom (after storming through the house and not speaking to the hubby!) this brown bag was on the bed and the purse was inside it! Some how he had snuck out of the shop and gone and bought it and had it waiting for me at home. Of course he didn't make me wait until Christmas to start using it. I absolutely love it (and him)!!!

Isn't it pretty?!?!?!?!

No comments: