November 24, 2008

More Autumn Decor!

Now that is it time to take down my fall decorations and get ready for Christmas, I finally took some pictures of my front porch. This is my front door (that no one ever uses). As you can see my door is painted orange and the house is stained a dark brown. I hung a leaf garland with amber lights around the door frame. The "W" stays on the door year round. The pumpkins beside the door are an idea I got from Southern Living magazine. They were actually super easy to make and they have Christmas lights in them so at night they are really cute.

These are my rockers that sit to the right of the front door. The wreath on the windows is actually from our wedding last October. I love the colors and leaves and feathers. The candles sticks were given to me by a cousin and I love how they look with the chairs.


No comments: