November 10, 2008

Christmas time's a coming!

Well Halloween is behind us and now I am ready to start putting out my Christmas decorations. I have a baby shower that I am co-hosting coming up at the end of November and I would really like to have my house decorated for Christmas before the shower. Yesterday I packed up all the Fall and Halloween decorations from inside the house. I decided to leave the outside Fall decor up until after Thanksgiving. I don't want my neighbors to think I am completely crazy! I got all of those boxes back in the storage shed and started pulling out my Christmas boxes. I love getting everything out and looking through it. Sometimes I forget about things that I have. I am also going to add two more trees to my decorating this year so I seriously have to get a jump on things!

No comments: