June 22, 2009

Busy week and Father's Day weekend!

This past week and weekend was kind of hectic. I went to eat supper with my hubby on Wednesday night and then had a Girls' Night Out with two of my best friends on Thursday night, Dana and Paula. Then Friday night I headed to Roebuck to camp with my mom and my mom's sister and all of her family (her husband, three daughters, three son-in-laws and six grandchildren!) and my grandmother. Buck couldn't go because it was horse sale weekend and he stays crazy busy at work when they have a sale going on. Mom and I came back to town Saturday morning because she had to work and then I had several things to get done including of course a very important hair appointment! Then we went back to Roebuck Saturday night. We got up Sunday morning and enjoyed breakfast with everyone and then had to pack and head back home. I enjoyed spending time with everyone but it was HOT!!!! Sunday for lunch Buck and I went to my mom's house and spent some time with my mom, stepdad, stepbrother, his wife and their son, Jackson. Then we left and went to Marion to spend some time with his grandmother. It was nice. We spent about two hours at her house just visiting and of course getting plenty advice on what to do and not to do once Silas gets here! Then we went to Buck's oldest sister's house and had supper with his dad and his sister's family. It was a nice weekend but I was exhausted by the time we got back home last night. I didn't get to see my dad this weekend because he went up to my brother's house. He probably enjoyed that more anyway because they got to play golf and hang out. I did call him for a while yesterday and he is coming down Wednesday to help me around the house some and to hang my two new ceiling fans in the office and in Silas' room. Buck and I had a great day yesterday and even though he is not quite a daddy yet, I got him a daddy-to-be card and a new shirt. I can't wait until next year when he gets to spend Father's Day with his son!

No comments: