October 14, 2008

Busy!

Well the cookies turned out great. The cookie icing...not so much. I couldn't get the right consistency. Mom gave me a few pointers and I might try it again later. I will have to bake a new batch of cookies though because the hubby has just about finished off the ones I baked Saturday. I did get some cupcakes made and the icing put on them. I made spice cup cakes and cream cheese icing.

We went to my husband's step-sister's wedding on Saturday. We had fun but we stayed out way to late for me. Sunday we were pretty lazy and just layed around and watched movies all day. All in all it was not a very productive weekend!

Today I have mountains of stuff to do on my desk but just can't seem to get motivated. I seriously hate days like this. I am not normally a lazy person but there are some days I wish I could just stay at home and lock the doors! When I get off work I have to run a few errands and then I am headed to home to pick up the house, wash clothes and pay bills! Doesn't that sound exciting?!?!?

My husband and I will also be celebrating our one year wedding anniversary on October 27th. I am wanting to do something to surprise him but I am coming up short on ideas. I am hoping to brainstorm on that tonight. I am also going to be working on my task lists for three parties I have planned in October and November. I am hosting our annual Halloween party on November 1st, a house warming party for my sister-in-law on November 9th and co-hosting a baby shower for one of my best friends on November 22nd! Needless to say, I am going to be super busy for the next couple of weeks.

No comments: