October 16, 2008

I love this season!

I thought I would post a few more pictures of my fall decorations. I like to take pictures of each season so I can remember what I did last year. Some things I like to keep the same from year to year but others I like to change up! Here is my dining room. We never use this room so I put the small bistro table in here. The black buffet is a piece that was given to my step-dad and his brothers and sisters when their mother passed away which in turn was given to me. It was a brown color and I repainted it and put new hardware on it. It currently houses my china since I don't have a china cabinet. I would like for it one day to be in a baby nursery to use as a changing table (that is, if I have a china cabinet by then).

I love my fall runner. I found this on sale at Dillards when they were going out of business. It was originally around $35 and I got it for $3! I love bargins like that. I just used one of my silver serving trays to put some pumpkins and small gords on. On the table I used a trifle type dish and just layered dried beans and lentils around a pillar candle for a centerpiece.


No comments: