May 6, 2009

21w1d Checkup

Today was my checkup at the OB. Buck went with me today so it was nice to have a day with him. I don't get to see him much these days because of work. Silas' heartbeat was 165. I just love to hear that sound! Everything else, blood pressure, urine, etc., was great. The doctor started measuring my belly this week and it measured right at 21cm which means Silas is growing right on track. I had a jump in my weight gain this time which the doctor said is perfectly normal for someone who was as sick as I was the first trimester. I am a little over half way and have only gained about half of the recommended weight gain. The only complaint I have these days is the swelling! My feet and hands swell so bad some days and I know the heat will only make it worse, but it will all be worth it once he gets here!

No comments: