May 15, 2009

Show Us Where You Live

Today is the guest bedroom. I will have to wait until after this weekend to post pictures because our guest bedroom is currently empty and being painted. We have two extra bedrooms in addition to our master bedroom. One of the rooms was being used as an office and one as an extra bedroom. We moved our office into the small room off of the den that was a sun room and our guest bedroom is currently being moved into the room that was our office. Confused???? The larger room was our guest bedroom and I wanted to use it for the nursery so we had to play fruit basket turn over with our rooms in order for that to happen. We have already painted one coat of paint and hopefully will be finishing up this weekend. I will link to Kelly's page when we are finished and I can put up pictures of the room completed!


UPDATED: We finished painting and got the bed moved in. I still have to get some pillows for this bed because I want to do several extra pillows to make the bed feel plush. Also, I ordered a luggage rack to go on the empty wall for guest to put their luggage on. I hung the big oval mirror behind the door because it didn't feel very sturdy on the door. I didn't want it to get broken. I also put a hook on the closet door for guest to hang their clothes because the inside of the closet is full of Buck's winter shirts. (Notice I did not say any of MY clothes were in there!) So for now it is finished...

No comments: