May 25, 2009

Psycho Preggo Lady!

I am almost embarrassed to post this but it is stuff like this that I know once I am no longer pregnant I will look back on and laugh about!

Last night, Buck and I were getting ready to go to his mom's to eat supper. I had been working on Silas' room all day and was tired to begin with and then had to get a shower and get ready to go over there. Well I had gotten hot while in the shower and then even hotter as I was drying my hair. By the time I got to getting my clothes on I was ill and hot! That does not make for a nice pregnant lady. I had my jeans on and I was looking for a shirt I wanted to wear. I knew it was clean because I had just washed it. After I looked through my closet, the laundry room, the dryer and the basket of clothes waiting to get folded and still couldn't find it, I started yelling for Buck. He came running (because I was kind of yelling like a crazy woman but I would never dare tell him that I admitted that) and wanted to know what was wrong. I put him to finding my black shirt and NO not the one that was laying on top of the basket. I wasn't blind. That is the other black shirt. Why can't men understand that just because they are both black shirts that they are not the same? After digging for a minute he held up a white and black striped shirt. Did he not hear me? Did I say black and white???? NO! Finally he found my shirt and asked very quietly if that was it and I said yes and walked calmly to the ironing board and finished getting dressed like nothing had happened. The crazy thing is I knew the whole time that I was acting crazy but I didn't care and couldn't stop! Poor Buck!

No comments: