May 4, 2009

Update

I haven't posted anything in a while so I thought I would try and play catch up. I have been super busy these past couple of weeks working on the house. Mom helped me paint the old sunroom/new office and I layed tile and hung new curtains and finally got all the furniture moved and set up. On Saturday I got the old office/new guest bedroom cleaned out and the walls prepped for paint. Sunday morning Mom and I went to Lowes and got the new paint and got one good coat put on the walls in there. Hopefully we will be finishing that room up tonight so I can get the furniture moved in the next day or so. I also got new plants for all of my planters for the porches and back yard and worked on those Sunday afternoon while Buck cut the grass. We got all the backyard furniture washed and put out and got our yards back to summer time condition. It looks so great out there now. This coming up Sunday, for Mother's Day, we are going to cook crawfish for our families and just have a casual afternoon to hang out back there. I am really looking forward to it so I hope the weather cooperates.

The pregnancy has been going great. I have had so much energy lately. I have to make myself take a break sometimes and remember that I am pregnant! I get hungry a lot more these days but still not just going crazy with food. My next OB appointment is Wednesday but it is just a check up. Hopefully I will get to hear his heartbeat again. I am anxious to see how much weight I have gained because my belly has really popped on out a little. I actually look pregnant now and not just chubby! We decided that his full name will be William Silas Washburn. We are going to call him Silas. The William is after Buck and the Silas we just liked. Plus he will have one initial after Buck and one after me.

Well I guess that is all for now!

No comments: