May 13, 2009

My active little man...

Last night was one of my best nights pregnant yet! I was finished up folding laundry and washing dishes and got on the couch to settle in to watch DWTS. I had gotten my feet propped up and finally gotten comfortable when around 7:45pm I could feel Silas moving. This time was different from most though. I have been feeling him move for around 5 or 6 weeks now, but this time he was more active and the kicks and movements were harder. So I laid my hands on my belly and got really still and I felt him. From the outside. It was so wonderful! Then when he really got to moving I could see my belly moving. It was the most incredible thing I have ever felt or seen! I love it when he moves around and reminds me that he is in there and doing great. I can not wait for my little man to get here!

No comments: